I am currently an assistant professor in School of Data Science at Fudan University. I got my Ph.D. degree in Statistics from Guanghua School of Management, Peking University in 2017, under the supervision of Prof. Hansheng Wang. During 2017-2018 I worked as a postdoctoral research assistant in Department of Statistics, Penn State University with Prof. Runze Li. My research interests are mainly on network data modelling and business statistics.
- 2017, Ph.D. in Statistics, Guanghua School of Management, Peking University
- 2013, B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Sun-Yat Sen University
- Network Data Analysis
- High Dimensional Modelling
- Distributed statistical modelling and inference
- Business Statistics
- Statistical modelling and efficient computation for large scale social network data, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Youth Award), 11901105.
- Network autoregression modelling and dynamic analysis, Shanghai Sailing Program, 19YF1402700